Emergency Medical Services
Kailash Deepak Hospital offers 24-hour emergency services, geared to meet any emergency or life-threatening circumstance. Our Ambulance Service is capable to retrieve any critically ill patient even from far distance. Setting a benchmark of international standards, the Emergency department is reputed to respond the quickest in times of accident, home and road distress situations. Our Ambulance service matches all standardized criteria as these are well-equipped with all means to monitor and ventilate patients during transportation.
The Emergency Department of Kailash Deepak Hospital consists of modernized Intensive Care Units (ICUs), Emergency Units, Critical Care Units (CCUs), and Ambulance enabling multi-layered communication system.
The department is manned by teams of experienced Doctors, ICU-trained Nurses and Para-medical staff, trained Ward Boys. The entire staff is well-trained in triage and patient management during all kind of emergencies.
Emergency Department Features:
- Ambulances - Well equipped and manned by trained personnel.
- Fully-furnished Level-1 Trauma Centre
- A plaster room and an Isolation room
- Standardized Emergency Room
- Dedicated Elevators for smooth and swift patient’s transfer to OTs
- Swift Triage marking to ease Emergency care.