Paediatricians of Kailash Deepak Hospital are highly skilled in the management of paediatric diseases, critical illnesses, birth disorders, traumatic injuries, and development-related issues. The Pediatrics department is equipped with the best medical and clinical infrastructure. Dedicated wards and ICUs of the speciality are equipped with modern facilities such as advanced life support systems for any kind of correction of different congenital malformations among neonates.
The department provides highly specialized services in the management of Pediatric Trauma, Gastrointestinal Lesions, and Tumors in children and Genito-urinary problems across all 0-14 years age groups with excellent outcomes. It signifies that the hospital is specialized in neonatology and critical child care as its focus and one of the core areas of expertise.
The hospital offers proper communication, constant counselling, and diagnosis services to the patients, so in case of emergency or admission, Kailash Deepak Hospital is considered the top choice for paediatric care.
From the patient’s perspective, each and every child is equal to us. At Kailash Deepak Hospital we realize and empathize with the parents who are restless about their children. A team of well-trained consultants understanding its responsibility, found always ready to meet the expectations. The staff members and also the medical practitioners understand the need and importance of a child to his or her parents.
Our specialists take special care in treating all types of paediatric diseases and familiar with modern-day technologies.
- Advanced imaging methods
- Cardiac care of infants in cardiac ICU
- Heart catheterization procedures
- Heart Transplant
Department Of Paediatric Surgery:-
- Is equipped with advanced facilities including life support systems for correction of major congenital malformations in neonates like tracheo-esophageal fistula, anorectal malformations and congenital diaphragmatic hernia.
- Operates surgery for congenital diaphragmatic hernia.
- Provides highly specialized services in the management of paediatric trauma, gastrointestinal lesions, tumors in children, and genito-urinary problems.