The Nephrology super-speciality at Kailash Deepak Hospital covers all clinical disciplines and aspects related to Kidney problems including Hemodialysis, Peritoneal dialysis, and renal transplant follow-ups. Its medical activities include diagnosis, treatment, and prevention in different areas including chronic and acute kidney disease, kidney stone, renal failure, hypertension, excess urination, etc. Patients treated at the Nephrology department appreciate the specialized medicos and highly personalized care. The department offers state-of-the-art facilities for renal pathology with complete biochemical and microbiological care under one roof.
At Kailash Deepak Hospital, our nephrologists have expertise in Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT), Plasmapheresis, Kidney Biopsy, CAPD Catheterization, Vascular Access for Hemodialysis, Kidney Transplantation, Hemoperfusion, among others. The entire team is well trained with work experience and possesses certification from top Indian and foreign universities.
Nephrology procedures at the super-speciality department include Hemodialysis (using high-flux membranes & ultrapure water system) and peritoneal dialysis.
- Hemodialysis :- When the dialysis is performed using a machine to purify the blood directly after circulating through an artificial kidney or filter.
- Peritoneal Dialysis :- The dialysis is performed through the abdomen where the peritoneal membrane filters the waste and excess water from the body.
Features & Specialities:
- Round the clock dialysis services are available at the super-speciality department.
- Chronic Peritoneal Dialysis (CPD) and Automated Peritoneal Dialysis (APD).
- Clinical Nephrology is furnished to manage all kinds of renal problems.
- Nephrology staff along with supporting nurses is regularly involved in Continuing Medical Education (CME).
At Kailash Deepak Hospital, a special OPD for renal hypertension is facilitated. The OPD is supervised by the HOD (Nephrology). Apart from that, a dedicated transplant ward with highly trained nurses is also providing the top-of-the-line post-transplant care. Resourceful diagnostic support from Renal Laboratory helps in testing vitamin D & metabolites. In addition to that, dialysis center at the hospital provides comprehensive daily medical care to all patients.